MINI ECU failure is a common problem in MINI Vehicles. As with any electronic component, MINI ECU failure occurs due to parts reaching the end of their life span, voltage spikes, water damage, etc.
Unfortunately, MINI ECU units are extremely expensive to replace. ECU units often cost between $1500-2500 if purchased from the original manufacturer. Fortunately for you, The ECU Pro offers a replacement MINI ECU at a fraction of this cost. Our replacement ECUs have a longer warranty than the original manufacturer and we normally offer faster service than the original manufacturer.
MINI ECU failure can be identified by visual inspection or by reading fault codes from the vehicle. To read fault codes you need a fault code reader. If you do not have a fault code reader any garage will be able to read the fault codes for you. Below are some common MINI ECU failure symptoms:
- Injector driver faulty
- Cylinder Misfires
- C9304 BSD databus communications fault
- Internal Valvetronic failure or Valvetronic under voltage detected
- No ignition spark on one cylinder
- 133902 DME internal fault
- 134B02 Valvetronic servomotor supply voltage short circuit to earth
- DME Master relay Activation
- Intelligent battery sensor (IBS) related codes
- 12474 or 30BA injection valve failure
- 12475 or 30BB injector 4,5,6 failure
- Water damaged DME
- Corrupted DME coding
- Blown DME due to jump-started vehicle
- DME processor failure
If you experience any of these symptoms you can send us your MINI ECU for a repair.
The vehicle will be 100% back to normal with our Plug and Play MINI ECU repair solutions.
All our work comes with a 6-month warranty and free 30-day technical support!