BMW ECU failure, repairs, and symptoms.
Much like other electronic components, BMW ECU failures are widespread and can be due to several reasons.
Finding out what caused your DME failure can help determine whether you need an ECU repair or a replacement. The ECU Pro offers refurbished replacement ECU repairs that are more affordable than OEM repairs.
Below are some common BMW DME failure symptoms:
- Injector driver faulty
- Cylinder Misfires
- C9304 BSD databus communications fault
- Internal Valvetronic failure or Valvetronic under-voltage detected
- No ignition spark on one cylinder
- 133902 DME internal fault
- 134B02 Valvetronic servomotor supply voltage short circuit to earth
- DME Master relay Activation
- Intelligent battery sensor (IBS) related codes
- 12474 or 30BA injection valve failure
- 12475 or 30BB injector 4,5,6 failure
- Water damaged DME
- Corrupted DME coding
- Blown DME due to jump-started vehicle
- DME processor failure
If you experience any of these symptoms you can send us your BMW ECU/ DME for a repair or replacement service. Once we receive your BMW DME our professional team will conduct a comprehensive test and diagnostic check on the DME. Our team of specialized technicians can then recommend a repair or replacement DME, depending on the results.
If no fault is discovered and your DME is in working order, your original DME / ECU unit will be returned. All our repair and replacement services are Plug and Play solutions. Once we have completed the repair, the vehicle will be 100% back to normal and no other programming is required.
ECU repairs/clone highlights:
100% plug-and-play - There is no additional coding required.
1-3 day turnaround - Most of our repairs/clones are completed within 3 days. Time is impacted by the availability of parts and the extent of the damage to the unit. Some units can take between 5-10 days.
6-month warranty - All our ECU repairs/clones come with a 6-month warranty.